Friday, January 14, 2011

The most adorable printable playsets

I found the cutest playsets that you can print out for your budding baker, pizza maker or breakfast in bed chef!  They are from the illustrator Tricia-Rennea and could not be more adorable.  You can head on over to her blog, Trillistrations and see all her amazing work.  You will need to email her for the pdf files and I am sure she is getting tons of emails for these, so be patient! 

Since my daughter is young enough to enjoy a playset I think I will be using them for just that purpose.  I saw a suggestion though to use them as gift cards.  Wouldn't that be great?  Give a neighbor or new parents a make-your-own pizza basket with that pizza as the card!  You would be such a hit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like George Washington Carver said:

1. Be clean both inside and outside.
2. Neither look up to the rich nor down on the poor.
3. Lose, if need be, without squealing.
4. Win without bragging.
5. Always be considerate of women, children and old people.
6. Be too brave to lie.
7. Be too generous to cheat.
8. Take your share of the world and let others take theirs.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com